View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 09:36 AM   #1360 (permalink)
mr_sk
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 Z Sport MT
mr_sk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Don't do 18's, unlike Jeff who loves huge tires and small rims... the GTR is a big bulky car, get 19s at least. This isnt a 370z, a GTR with 18s looks horrible and cheap.
heh, word. Yeah I'm still looking. Might try and get some OEM GTR rims and run snows on that. Not sure, looking around.

Trying to see if I can find one of the fit's Jeff was talking about:

Quote:
19" wheels
255 45 19 = 712mm
285 40 19 = 710mm
Quote:
Those winter setups seem like such a rip off... I had a thought that AWD may help you a little, and you can prob get away with all season tires on those stock rims and save a few bucks.
Possibly - they are just so damn wide, heh.

Quote:
Well I'm on my way to atco right now a s traffic is rediculous. Left at 2. Next time I'll leave at 12 an get there nice and early and get food and stuff.
Damn, bummer. So meet up around 12 on Friday?

Quote:
Does you 09 have launch control ?
It's been upgraded to the latest, I'm not sure if that is LC2 for the 2009 or LC4. Either way, I'll probably do most of my runs w/the VDC on. At least for the first time at the track, we'll see, hehe.

Quote:
Even though I don't know you I'm excited to sort of know a Gtr owner that will use it like I would.
Oh it's going to be a great time!

Quote:
Def had fun at atco. Empty and ran well.

Did best of 12.3@117.6 couldn't launch for shlt! Lmao

Too cold or my nt555rs aren't that great.

But with no IC or meth and first time out I guess I'm happy. ESP with the trap speeds. High trap was 118.1. This is straight out of the can jb4 aggressive map.

Sk you def down to go still ? Not 1 Gtr here tonight !! Either next Friday or following Tuesday. And dec 3 a guy i met here is renting it out $60 a head.
Nice trap speed though - that's dope man, sounds like fun. Friday is going to be really fun, yeah I'm down. Probably going to take the day off from work. How many runs did you get in?