View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 01:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of
Default LED Strip & LED Turn Signals, Parking, Reverse, Map Dome, License Plate & Trunk

LED Strip & Complete LED upgrade to ALL interior/exterior lights. This includes, parking lights, turn signals, reverse lights, license plate, map dome & trunk.

This is NOT a DIY thread as there are many already out on the forum. I may in the future update this page with links to the DIY threads.

It IS a source thread for the parts, suppporting our forum vendor ThirdGearPerformance (thanks Jon) Third Gear's L.E.D Interior/Exterior Package!!!!

And a couple of outside vendors that ThirdGearPerformance could not provide at the time due to their source across the pond stopped making the product.

The other two vendors are:

V-LEDS.com

IJDMTOY.com

So on with the parts list. Below are the links instead of quoting prices I paid as they have already gone up with some vendors.

I would suggest working with Jon from ThirdGearPerformance directly, he is one our forum vendors and can work up a package deal.

IJDMTOY, I worked with Thura over the phone for all of my purchases.

Map Dome, Trunk, License Plate thru ThirdGearPerformance all take this part #... 2 (One Pair) T10 194 168 Wedge Base 5 SMD LED White

Reverse Lights thru ThirdGearPerformance takes this part #... 2 (One Pair) T10 194 168 Wedge Base 15 SMD LED White

Parking Lights thru VLEDS takes this part #.... 2 V-LEDS 6K WHITE 194 13 LED LIGHT BULBS 158 168 2825

Turn Signals front and rear thru IJDMTOY under this part # 18 SMD 7440 7443 LED Bulbs | Turn Signal Lights, Back Up Lights, Tail Lights

And the LED Strip thru IJDMTOY under this part # Audi A5 R8 Style LED Strip Lights | LED Headlights | LED Driving Lights

Note: I would suggest buying two sets of the LED strips, just in case you get a DOA. It's a lot easier to swap out a DOA when you already have the front bumber off versus having to install bumper and request an RMA from vendor. Out of the three 370Z's there was only one strip that was DOA, not bad for 1 out of 6 installed. The LED strips were wired into the parking lights.

Anyway here are some snaps.

Parking lights are much brighter when purchased thru V-LEDS.

No more egg yokes (turn signals) these are white and uliminate in amber when the turn signal is activated.

Last edited by ZForce; 11-05-2011 at 11:29 AM. Reason: typo's
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote