View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 09:46 PM   #80 (permalink)
Mandingo
Track Member

Drives: '10 370z 6spd
Mandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond repute

Just read this story but not the whole thread. Wow that is such a shame!

I had an amazingly comfortable experience at Don Davis Nissan in Arlington. Of course they had stuff on the car I didn't care for such as lit door sills and mud guards but I didn't end up having to pay for them. The salesman actually knew details about the Z which I thought was amazing.

I tried Bankston and Courtesy first and they definitely played all the normal shady dealership games. Felt like I was a piece of meet among hyenas. Courtesy even tried to convince me that there wasn't a Black 6MT Sport Package within 300 miles so I should just pony up the $$ for the Black AUTO Touring they had. It was about $9k more than the car I ended up finding the next day 30 miles away (black sport 6mt).