View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 08:41 PM   #79 (permalink)
tsolin01
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
tsolin01 will become famous soon enoughtsolin01 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by somatic View Post
ok, every_______single_______corporate________dealersh ip______has_________adds,
and they usually pull their pants down when it comes to discounting them, so get over it it will not go away, it will not stop, it will never change. there is no longer any reason to complain about adds.

as far as them trying to fix it, the OP told them to ****( off, so why would they bother risking a bad survey to appease him at that point. in todays car sales world, surveys are more important than individual sales
lol I know you're a sales guy so you're going to try to sell me on why I shouldn't complain about ađding useless options I don't want and have me pay for it at a "discount" price.

Not every dealership has adds, the dealership I bought my Z didn't have any on the car nor did they try to sell me any. The only thing they tried to do was push extended warranties through the finance department and I expect that. I don't mind if they try to sell me something but if I refuse, they need to accept that.

What does piss me off is the fact that some dealerships don't even give you a choice and expect you to pay at least a portion of this stuff that you don't want. Regular folks that don't know better get ripped off for stuff they don't even need and don't even add value to the car.

It's one thing if it's from the manufacturer, but if you're going to slap on some tints I don't want or some "paint protection" that costs $500, that's just a rip.

You're still defending the dealership in the OP? seriously? first of all, he said he listened to their side of the story and told them to **ck off when they wanted him to pay when they're the ones that made the mistake on the price. I would have reacted the same way.

Bottom line is, there are good and bad dealerships and everyone on this forum should be informed and know what to look out for. The fact that these dealerships will never change, doesn't mean we should all just accept it.