View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 06:45 PM   #7855 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Waterless car wash followed by full detail.

Finally dyed my interior stitching red. Took almost three hours, but I'm happy with the results. Tried to take pictures, but the true color just doesn't show.

Hope to have my matte finish CF interior bits shipped next week. Once those get installed, I'll take some pictures.

Have a great weekend all! I'm parking myself on the couch for college football culminating in the LSU v. Alabama game.

Geaux Tigers!
i too just got done washing the G using sprayon carwash. . I need to get more practice as it took me total 43min start to cleanup vs 28min regular wash.

Is your seat leather?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I am going to take it to one of the Z-crew's shops and pay the shop a little bit for the time. I did not feel like doing this job at home on the ground with jack-stands, etc. Using the lift and being able to immediately align it make spending a few bucks worthwhile.

Pics to follow.
Sounds good. I too would rather spend some $ vs losing valuable time. Looking forward to the picts.