View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 03:24 PM   #63 (permalink)
MB_Z
Base Member

Drives: 11 370Z BS M6 SP
MB_Z is on a distinguished road

I think it would be completely different if this was because of showing off and street racing, but the second your life becomes threatened its different. Was doing 100+ the best answer no but when the natural reaction of Fight or Flight kicks in there's no time or mental clearness to think his brain told him to get out of the situation now and quite frankly if i was in the same situation being in the Z my Brain would go immediately to flight Just get out of there and get out there now.

the results are an absolute tragedy i felt sick looking at the pictures and I Really hope the driver pulls through and makes it. my prayers are with his family and him.

Finally you wanna talk about unnecessary speeding here you go. NJ State Police doing 91 MPH with the Ex Governor and his wife unrestrained in the car. Thats what I call unnecessary speeding, from some one who had to be SWORN to protect and serve the public not bend the rules cause you think im a Cop transporting the Gov i can do whatever i want. It makes me sick to think a cop was doing 25+ over the speed limit just to get someone home a little bit quicker

New Jersey Police Update Governor Corzine Crash Investigation