View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 03:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rui Z View Post
Ya im having a hard time shooting the opponent. I dont remember it being so hard to aim in the previous ones.
yeah especially when the enemy is close to you and you are facing another direction you have to sluggishly move the aim over to him.... its almost better to just try to punch him to get some space to shoot.. that and regular henchmen/ goons take like 5 shots with some weapons i swear i shot this one guy in the head twice ...WTF

i just think it needs auto lock on like resident evil or something

just a small issue...the story telling and graphics make up for it... the lighting is amazing... like how the sun shines through windows and in the forest...
will probably finish it tommorow night or so... to give me some down time before MW3 next week.... i just completed the battlefield campaign a day before uncharted... in between trying to play forza... i feel like all ive been doing this week is playing games
MC is offline   Reply With Quote