Thread: Dallaz 370
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 01:30 AM   #107 (permalink)
Skeeterbop
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 GM 370 base SP
Skeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
If you guys could possibly get this to work it would be pretty crazy. It would give the opportunity for new rear diffuser designs as well
One weekend when i have nothing better to do I'm getting it up on a lift to see what issues i might run into. Wiring is no biggie, I'm comfortable with playing with electrical stuff; it is the brake and fuel lines that i'm worried about. Theoretically the fuel lines could be rerouted if needed, but the brake lines would open a whole new can of worms.

We agree with the diffuser part, it wouldn't look right with the slots with no tips in the stock rear diffuser or any other diffuser for that matter. That is where I think it could be expensive. It would essentially be a one-off piece, which would make the car even more unique though.