View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 01:05 AM   #19 (permalink)
batman_4
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW 370Z
batman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atx370z View Post
I go to the valley about once a month... Don't usually take the Z, though. The drive from Austin to McAllen owns the front of my car with bugs and rocks.
i hear ya! i used to do the drive from san antonio to mcallen when i was in college about once every 2-3 months, painters tape was my best friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelo929 View Post
Actually saw this car today at Cimmaron. Never got around to getting the Z myself but I have a '11 GTI. Nice Z just dont like the stickers on the side skirts or the exhaust (burnt tips) but thats just my opinion. Overall nicely modded!
Lol, dad must have gone to play some golf. About the stickers, i'm actually surprised you noticed them...no one ever does . As for the tips, i'm not a huge fan of the burnt Ti look but since i lowered my car the options for exhausts dropped dramatically. It was either Invidia or Stillen and i personally don't like the stillen look.

Would you happen to know the guys of EMC^2 (euro car club...mainly VWs). One of my close buddies is part of them when he is in the mood lol, drives a blacked out '07 GTI...slammed, literally. Also a silver one on new CCWs (sp?) with a turbo swap etc? Maybe Oscar, i know he lived in sharyland...drives a white (newer model GTI) on black stock rims with a good amount of bolt ons?

Haha sry, lots of questions...just isn't common to see people from the valley that actually seem like enthusiasts as opposed to all those dropped trucks

'09 6spd. Touring: Eibach / SPC / Motordyne / Berk / Z1 / Oneighty / Mines / SSR / Stillen / CFE
batman_4 is offline   Reply With Quote