Thread: civic si seats
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 09:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
the Z's seats feel just a bit narrow for me. If there was just a few more inches between the angled side cushions both on the back and on the bottom cushion, they would be great. They're ok now, I finally think I have it adjusted about right but with a little more width, they would be so much more comfortable
Companies often make their standard seats that are made to hold you in place so they are tight fits. But then they also make the same seats in a wider form for more comfortable driving.

For instance, STATUS has a seat called the Ring, which if I were racing tomorrow, I'd want. But they also have the Ring GT, which is the exact same seat, just wider, and more comfortable for extended sittings or for daily use.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote