Thread: civic si seats
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 08:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
I would figure out a way to cover up the SI stitching, haha. The car is my DD so I am not sure if race seats are the way to go since most aren't adjustable. Also, I wish I could sit in some to test them out. Race seats are designed to keep you in ideal position but do they let you sort of relax and maybe spread out a little and stuff during a long normal drive?

I'm 5'8", 175lbs and light to medium, semi-athletic (used to be in shape, in the process of falling out of it). If anyone with a similar build has seat recommendations, I'd love to hear them.
Several manufacturers offer seats that are 'race inspired' but are just as good in regular cars. Smaller bolsters, adjustable... Don't knock them without looking. You'll find some really nice ones. I believe Corbeau is a more affordable brand with good quality.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote