View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 07:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lemers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Traverse LTZ
Lemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Should I trade my Z For a Shelby or 5.0

Lately I've really been looking around. I love my Z but it comes up short in power, passenger space, and I find a few performance issues.

So my wife noticed this and said that around the first of the year I could get something new if I wanted. So she takes me to look at the Sheblys at the local ford dealer.

They seem rely mean. Great power, looks, and can hold 4 bodies. But $55k is a lot even if I can afford it.

I'm also looking at what Is coming in he future. If found this link

2013 Mustang Renderings Include Bullitt, Mach 1 - StangTV.com

I love dark green and would really love that car if ford makes it.

There are some things I'll miss on the Z. I like the key, and layout of the interior. But a car is about driving.

Please give me some thoughts on what you guys think.

2010 Black Cherry Touring/Sport/Nav Now - 2012 Travese LTZ until I leave for Turkey
Lemers is offline   Reply With Quote