View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 04:44 PM   #13950 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
Well no I did not harass you and I did not make that orginal account. Dont misunderstand my previous post. I still think your a lier and for some reason want to make me look like an a**. I know AK will not find any negative post to you from me because none of them exist, I just want to be done with this because either your a compulsive lier or I have a split personality that acts like a D-Bag to other members.
Why were you on vacation then? Was it not harassment related last time too?

Conclusive proof was given that the account was used from the stated place, which you say you work at. I'd say that doesn't make me the one posting false statements.