View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 04:32 PM   #13947 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
Whatever man I'm done. I never sent you any negative PM's I'm not like that. I dont care what you or your friends think of me from what you have told them but I know I'm not the d**k you make me me out to be. I would never wish anyone to die or crash. So like I said I'm done, if PM's keep magically get sent to you I'm sorry maybe a Mod can take away my PM ability. But I'm not leaving this site. I have met to many great people and learned way to much helpful info. I'm done with this topic just please stop posting up my IP address or source. I dont know yours and I have know idea how to find it.
Never said you said that, just that you'd been harassing me, which is true.

Don't make another account you claim isn't you and your ip won't get posted again.