View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 04:20 PM   #13943 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
I never sent you any negative comments and I never trolled the BMW site. I dont know what I did to you but you are way out of line. AK told me no info was found about the BMW forum but some how you know all about it Why is that?? How did you find out more info then AK. Oh and BTW I have mentioned many times where I work like on the "what do you do for a living thread" I also met you person and I'm sure told you then as well. I'm still waiting to see al these PM's I sent you?????
I had no idea you worked at an airport. We never talked about it and i don't stalk your threads.

But anyways, here's the pm:

Quote:

*DO NOT post/DISCUSS private messages in public. They are called "private messages" for a reason. If you have a problem with a fellow member, feel free to pm Admins or moderators your pms. No exceptions.