View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 01:58 PM   #1347 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post

no one seems to leave them bone stock... but if you do , I would love to have a friendly comparison between your stock 09 and my 08 135i with full bolt ons and meth... I should run a mid 11 sec 1/4 with radials and meth on my 135i... And from a roll its a pretty good car, it pulls real well up top.. Meth isnt installed yet but will be by next week... Id love to see where i stand against a stock gtr... Im going to the track tomorrow and probable next friday after i get meth... I know your not gonna want to go this soon but some day before you mod id love to compare some how, haha...
the fastest 135s around right now are getting 11.5's and thats with every bolt on, meth, and race gas, and i'm sure a very hard, perfect launch and drag radials. we should race... but i get race gas too... and drag radials
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote