View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 06:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
red6spd
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Z Coupe M6 SPT
red6spd is a jewel in the roughred6spd is a jewel in the roughred6spd is a jewel in the roughred6spd is a jewel in the rough

Welcome. That IS is real nice. As for the Z there is nothing wrong with the LSD in the car, it will do just fine around the track but I would change the fluid to something good like RedLine or something. There have been some issues with the brakes since the standard brakes come with crappy low dust pads (even the sport package brakes). You dont need brake ducting only a good set of pads and maybe better higher boiling point brake fluid (better rotors would help as well) There does seem to be a fuel problem when your lower on gas, I have never had it but I have also never traked the car only a few runs on the Dragon. But I do know a few people in my area who have tracked there car and none of them ever complained about fuel issues or VSLD issues, but they are running better brake pads, rotors, etc. And yes you will need to run an Oil Cooler if you plan on doing some serious track days. Just a couple of problems that I think are pretty small for such a good car.

Last edited by red6spd; 11-03-2011 at 06:35 AM.
red6spd is offline   Reply With Quote