View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 11:51 PM   #71 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't subscribe to facebook. One thing I didn't want to mention in your time of frustration though is this... Grapevine's Texas Nissan, Trophy Nissan and Clay Cooley Nissan have the worst reputations in DFW. Don't just walk into dealerships. Do your research! There's plenty of blogs and rip off reports that date back as early as 2003 up until a few weeks ago. I left out the mention previously because damage was done and it made no sense to rub salt in the wound.
These dealerships are always in drama and it is in your best interest to look up your dealer options online. Its your best weapon against these types of bad experiences.
Researching may not be a guarantee of avoiding bad service, but it will cut the risk by well over half. Remember you can find your car anywhere... but you can go to the dealer with a great rep and high volume sales to acquire the vehicle for you from the rip off dealer. Just some advice.

Good luck and G. Bless.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote