View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 09:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice14 View Post
OK, yea ive searched some.. however let me see if im right..

1- the brake thing i dont mind, ill figure it out.
2- there is an oil cooler that its realtively easy to install made by a decent company?
3- VLSD, whats wrong with it for track days?
4- Can u fix the fuel starve with some kind of Apexi SFAC or soemthing like that?

]
cooler is an easy fix. I would make sure to put in an oil pressure gauge too though, since you run the risk of major trouble if you have a line issue

VLSD is going to overheat just a couple laps in, effectively rendering it an open diff. Beyond that, the diff is prone to actually overheating to the point of damage...theoretically a warranty repair, but potentially tough if you are tracking. try and see how cool the local dealer is.

fuel starve is a tank issue not a tune issue.

Last edited by Red__Zed; 02-23-2012 at 10:18 AM.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote