View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 11:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
ZKindaGuy
Track Member

Drives: 370Z-AT7 Tour+Sport
ZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Default I am real curious as to why....

I am real curious as to why the folks here accept so easily that the
3rd-party manufacturers of parts for the 350 and 370 Z's are completely overcharging for most of the intake and exhaust parts they manufacture whether they be related to NA or forced induction.

The parts being made for our cars are really no different from an engineering design perspective than any other manufactured modeled cars including Ford Mustang and the like.

The design testing that goes on is no differnt either so what added value are these parts providing that is above and beyond the parts manufactured for other makes and models?

My personal thought is that we shouldn't rush out to buy these overpriced parts at all and let the decreae in demand make the statement that we want the more normal pricing-point that these parts should be. As long as everyone is readily buying these parts thesae vendors are walking to their respective banks on our coat-tails.

What gives?
ZKindaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote