View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 07:01 AM   #7775 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Whats up fellas? The northeast snow storm hit us hard here in NJ over the weekend. Had to deal with the aftermath the past couple days. Trees down everywhere. Ive never seen a snow storm do so much damage. We got 12.5 inches of WET snow!! There are still leaves on the trees which is a recipe for disaster. Trees collected too much snow and couldnt handle the weight. Luckily my Z is still in the body shop so it wasnt in my driveway. I should be getting her back in a day or two with a fresh hood, bumper and paint