View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 02:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kurofox23
Base Member

Drives: Cobalt SS/SC
Kurofox23 is on a distinguished road
Default Leasing 370z offer

Been lurking around here the past few weeks reading up on leaseing tips and finanancing opionions. It seems like the majority of the people on this forum are against leasing. My current situation is im in the process of selling an 05 cobalt ss/sc. I finainced that when i was 18 and still have 8000 left. It should sell for at least 11k if anything. I was going to play around with this car for the next 3 years and then probably get something more like the g37 which is more practical. Unless i absolutly fall inlove with it and dont want to part ways! What i got quoted for the 370 base is

Car price Base Model: 31,151
Tax:1967
tags/reg:298
Dealer Service fee: 699
Month Payment for 39/Mo $496 12k Miles a year. 0Down
(Money factor .00210) (Residual 18983.85)

Dealer fee is way much, im confident ill be able to drop that, aswell as add some goodies to the deal for the lease.

With a car like my cobalt would it just make more sense to trade in the Cobalt and just sell the 370 in 3 years myself and maybe get that pent loan i kept reading about? Any room for improvement with the current deal? Thats pretty much the best ive seen for the local dealers in the area.

Thanks for all the good advice already ive learned through this forum! It just makes me more comfortable asking a questions straight out for my situation! Cant wait to get my z!
Kurofox23 is offline   Reply With Quote