View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 11:51 AM   #21 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

^^ i agree that its not so much that its a bad deal, its just that its not worth it to me. its not a major enough addition to be worthy of the cost, especially as someone who is more dedicated to horsepower and performance, there are so many other upgrades in that price range that i cant imagine ever getting around to side blades at that cost.

i have a front lip that i am happy enough with, with the side blades, i would also need a rear diffuser of some sort. i am positive that one will pop up that i like between now and spring time.. and if not, i will just take it into my own hands... in that case I would cut off the section of the bumper between the tail pipes, the part that everyone paints or vinyls matte black or sticks on a "diffuser".. and then i would first try the same diffuser as my 350z and if i cant make that one work maybe try the one on my friends RX7, eventually ill figure one out.