View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 05:14 AM   #966 (permalink)
Footloose301
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
Footloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Z JT View Post
Hey foot. Did your Z throw SES P2a00 and P2a03?

I noticed the pics you posted only show a leak on one side.

I checked the install on mine and there weren't anything loose or leaky gasket.
Yes those are the codes that have been popping up for awhile. I never had issues with the GTM resonated test pipes except that lacked power and sounded like a$$, buts that a different story. When I installed the ART pipes I got the CEL after 480 miles. Just so happened that I was already driving to HP Logic for a tune. I put 5-6k miles on the ART pipes and uprev without issues, including driving to New York and back. Then out of nowhere started throw those codes. Eventually the leak got worse and worse and people starting posting pics of their blown gaskets so last weekend I became unlazy and I had the same issue. The codes would pop up every 400-500 miles and I just reset it. The RTV fixed the leak it appears so hopefully no more lights.