View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 05:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the support everyone and yes i will have them thoroughly check it as from past experience i know there is alot more to the back bumper than just the fascia, probably will have them check the suspension just in case too. Kinda sucks though that california is not a diminished value state as now i have to take a hit on the value of the car as a whole, considering i plan on keeping it for a very long time though i guess its not so bad. as for the whole "sunlight in my eyes" excuse that the other driver gave me i didnt put much weight in it either as i could see the cars in front of me just fine and was able to stop with no fuss. Just another driver not paying attention is all i chalk it up to.
Z_ealot is online now   Reply With Quote