View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 02:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewkd16 View Post
^ty man

and to answer questions stock cluch i have had no wierd noises, slips, or anything from my clutch imo its great but i dont live near airport really i live where roads are nice and well kept around peachtree city and no bottoming out issues or scrubbing u can tell if u look at the undercarriage of exhaust, i have scrubbed some but nothing major at all, and also no tire rub at all anywhere. and summer time...eh maybe 180-190, now i see it range about 140-160 and no spikes on dyno that i know u can ask the z1 guys or forged i wasnt back there to see but nothing that i know of. nothing wrong with this car whatsoever honestly just have to have back seats here in about 7-8months.

and if your wife is wanting one...i mean i dont know your wife but mine is like...wow your car is rough...i like the feal but idk if your lady will or not even with stock suspension is pretty rough not smooth at all lol

We tested the normal 370z and the dealership gave us a sports pkg Z as a loaner for a few days. She has been in love with the Z since the 350 first came out, so nothing will deter her haha. My wife is used to riding in cars with aftermarket coilovers so the ride comfort won't be an issue with her. She is ready to look hardcore in a Nismo Z's driver seat lol. I just have to convince her of the color (she highly prefers white).

But for me, among the the current available Nismo 370's, this is absolutely the one that I prefer. I've paid CarMax to ship a white Nismo to my location so I can check it out. But seems like all the Nismo Z (and lots of others) are missing maintenance records on the AutoCheck rpts (I even pulled Carfax myself and same thing). I really prefer a well maintained 30k mi car over a 11k mi car w/o any service records. Gosh I gotta convince my wife about the PG color. I'll let you know, hope I end up buying yours, knock on wood

Forgot to ask, does it have clearbra? If so, it is the factory pre-cut (bumper and 1/4th hood) or the full frontal?

Last edited by cv129; 10-30-2011 at 04:19 PM.
cv129 is offline   Reply With Quote