View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 08:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
While sound asleep at 8 AM, I got a call that in 12 minutes, twenty Ferraris were heading to the top of the mountain then to Stinson Beach.

Although I'd stayed up till 3 AM, I decided I 'd get dressed and drive along for half an hour. I still need to go to work at 11 AM. I catch a few in the group, and while they pull off to look at their directions I assure them I know the way. They follow. Well, apparently my info was not perfect but I had a blast. Sorry for the bad info to you Ferrari guys. At least it was a good drive, not like I placed you in stop and go freeway traffic.

They all caught up at breakfast.

Here is how it looked from my car.

Driving with the Ferrari's. - YouTube
Sweet.