View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 09:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Argh... okay... here's the deal:

1. If someone is SERIOUSLY interested, I need at least 3 grand in my pocket for the wheels and tires to do the deal (I think that's fair, but if not, then this won't work...). You also get the Z tire stems and nismo locking lug nuts thrown in too.

2. I then need to get my F and R 15 mm spacers removed -- I'll throw those in for another $100 or sold separately for $125 (I think that at least is fair...?)

3. Once I have the money in my paypal, I can then order a wheel and tire package from Rav spec.

4. Once it gets here, I get those mounted and hand/ship off the Nismo wheels+tires, lugs, and stems.

That may or may not sound reasonable... if it sounds like a good deal and an acceptable arrangement to someone, shoot me a PM.