View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 07:06 PM   #78 (permalink)
Vapiano
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Under PSI
Vapiano will become famous soon enoughVapiano will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
It depends on how you feel about your car. There were times I wanted throw in the towel and give up modding this car, but so far I'm not regretting the upgrade. It definitely needs this (and oil cooler) from the factory. The car sounds so much better with the turbos as well. I don't have test pipes, so it's not raspy. Overall the engine sound through the intake and exhaust is amazing for a Z car.

With the temps in the 50s lately I can spin the tires in 2nd from a roll around 4k and beyond. I haven't tried 3rd gear yet, but normally 2nd and 3rd grips well in warm weather. So the 305s aren't enough haha.
I absolutely love my car! It's not a DD so I can deal with "the small issues" that accompany a FIed car. A gasket here and there, fixing a rattle every now and then...etc. I just don't want to have major chronic issues that makes my decision regrettable.

It's also voiding your warranty and footing expensive repairs out of pocket; but that is the chance you take for that INTOXICATING HP, SHOCK and AWE when you blow past more expensive cars