View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 09:43 AM   #60 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I would say the handling is comparable, definitely quieter, smoother and less jarring. The difference in acceleration would be hard to tell going from light to light, I believe it would come down to who's behind the wheel... On the track would be a different story.
Light to light, yes. I am not expecting for this car to feel the same, though, in that department. There is no way a car with a 226ci NA V6 is going to feel the same as a lighter car with a 427ci V8. That, I readily accept.

The comparable handling with better manners, I look forward to.

How does the heavier 370Z with its smaller contact patch beat the Z06 (in some tests) in the Slalom, and tie with the Grand Sport on the skidpad? It's not making sense how a heavier car with a higher CG and narrower tires is pulling this off.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote