View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 01:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Pictures are in my gallery. I'll have to take a new pic to get a close up of the small spot of curbage -- I can do that tomorrow if anyone is really concerned.

Reason I'm thinking of getting rid of these can be found here --> Ultimate Track Wheels || WEDSPORT TC105N --- 17 lbs --- $2199 shipped

Basically, I'd be looking to sell mine, get the new wheels and tires, and then send off the nismos plus tires... that arrangement may or may not suit an anxious buyer... also, I need to do some research on tire replacements, TPMS issues, etc.

Anyway, that's why I'm just gauging interest right now.

Local buyers preferred for ease of transaction, but not opposed to shipping... HK, I don't know about, I'll get back to whomever inquired...

Last edited by Jordo!; 10-29-2011 at 09:38 PM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote