View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 11:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

fvck it, I'll give you my opinion which is: I've always been leary of lightweight/underdrive pulleys, like most, I've heard the horror stories. I was on the fence about getting a stock sized lightweight pulley when I read and saw the post/pics Sam from GTM supplied with f'd up lightweight pulley on the car they were going stage II s/c. For me, that sealed the deal where I just can't justify potential risk, even if it tursn out to be a small one, for the whole 3-4whp you pick up from installing one of these. I'd go lightweight flywheel instead to free up hp instead.

If you are hell bent on it, I'd go to a reputable shop to get it done unless you are very confident in your skills.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote