View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 10:25 PM   #47 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I did work for GM at the manufacturing level, I know exactly where you're coming from. Having said that all cars are going to have noises, wear differently, have problems unique to that car, etc. I find that the performance imports do it better. If I was buying a vette, I know going into it that I'm buying performance, period. Not luxury, that's just the way GM does it.

My "Z" is not a DD however it is solid over bumps, fun as hell to drive, has a simple yet comfortable interior, and looks to die for. I have never gotten more compliments on a car I've owned before and my dads 2011 Camaro is nonexistent to people if I park my Z next to him. Poor guy. lol. if you want the same performance as the vette, forget about it. If your looking for a reliable fun to drive car, you'll be happy with the Z.
I expect equal handling with a bit better ride (quieter, less rough/stiff), not equal acceleration. Is this incorrect on my part?
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote