View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 08:01 PM   #47 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

I want to get these, but they still have yet to respond and it's been 2+weeks since I tried to inquire more from the Richard guy who emailed me.

I basically asked them to give me the list as we have it, that being last 4vin, build date and number. No other personal information. Thought that was reasonable. Also asked how they went about numbering these because I asked people who worked at the local Toyota plant and they said vins are sequential and they see them go in order!(an ascending order! Not this random crap)