Thread: 5.0
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 07:59 PM   #2510 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster89 View Post
I don't think I have been bashing anything. Just been openly cross shopping the Z, s2k, and the 5.0. All three are sex. just different flavors. And its a hell of a decision and I am taking my time.

Just gotta say though, you could take all the negativity on this board and blend it together and it still won't compare to how immature and negative clubrsx is.
For the most part this is a very mature and friendly forum. Many people will agree that this is def one of the better car forums EVER. I personally do think there are slight attacks on the Z, intentionally or unintentionally in here but who cares. Everyone isn't always gonna see eye to eye and I think the competition is fun. People are always gonna defend the car they own and since most of us are passionate car guys sometimes things get a little outta hand. I dont take ANYTHING I read on here to heart. This is a 5.0 thread so let them say what they want, at least in here. Let me add that for the most part these guys offer up techinical advice and compare the two cars. Things they say at times can be taken the wrong way by some people but you just have to deal with it. I dont think any of them really "hate" it. Like m4a1 said he is interested in a roadster. Im rambling let me get back to BF3.