View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 12:57 AM   #1240 (permalink)
Crash
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 02 Corvette Z06
Crash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond repute

I learned on an 01 Eclipse Spider. I drove it about 4 hours on my own and then I got it to my house. (Stalled it only once thank god.)

But the next day I took it to work, which was over 2 freeways in bumper-to-bumper traffic all the way to downtown Los Angeles where there are plenty of steep hills...

It took me just that one day to learn stick! LOL

I have a 90 300zx you can learn stick on if you want... But you'll need to come out to Los Angeles! I've already taught 2 people how to drive stick on it...

EDIT: Just so you know, the Eclipse wasn't my car, but it was my idea to trade cars with my friend for a few weeks so I could get used to driving stick. He messed my car up good... Sadly I gave him his car back in BETTER condition than it was when I got it. He owes me seats and a transmission.

Last edited by Crash; 12-30-2008 at 12:59 AM.