Thread: My dyno results
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 02:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I might be getting it retuned next spring anyways. I did something stupid for this tuning, the car was running 94 octane. The problem is it's hard to find gas stations away from my house with 94 octane. (I wasn't thinking)

There is a shop just 5 minutes from my house that has a Dynojet. The only problem is... they are into old mustangs, and jacked up mullet cars. They wouldn't know what to do with my car. Now if I knew a thing or two about tuning I would ask to rent the dyno from them. The only other shop in the GTA that does Uprev has the Dynapak as well... hmm. I guess I should start reading up on tuning. lol
If you can find a good tuner he may come to you and then you can use whatever dyno you like

Failing that, just go the to the dynapack. Good to learn about tuning, but if you want results rather than an experiment, best to stick with someone who has prior experience to make the adjustments and then learn from them

Going from 94 to 93 shouldn't make much of a difference -- going to 91 might tho'...