Thread: 5.0
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 10:48 AM   #2459 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
ppl act like the Stang's sh*t don't stink. All cars have problems, issues. I'm glad you're happy with your Stangs, but I tire of the Z nitpicking that goes on with the condescending 5.0wners on this site. I'm happy with my Z. I knew what I was getting going in, and it's a fantastic car. I didn't have to trade up when something faster came along.
No one forces you to read the thread.

But more to the point, we are only responding (accurately) to sh!t stirring posts left by the trolls. You could have a talk with them about fixing that issue.

No one is talking smack about the z. It has issues like every car (mustang included). We just aren't looking through a rose colored glass.