Thread: Z06 vs. 370Z
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 10:10 AM   #37 (permalink)
GZ3
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z
GZ3 is just really niceGZ3 is just really niceGZ3 is just really niceGZ3 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
it's funny you mentioned this cause i wasnt much of a nissan person until about 7yrs ago when i got my G35C so i didnt really think much about Nissan's brand image. honestly i didnt know much about nissans.

ive noticed recently that poor people have strong association with nissan as being a 'cheap car.' like someone that knows nothing about cars would point out nissan is a nissan aka 'cheap car'....and they would be amazed my 370Z was a nissan, not infiniti.

i, as a lot of folks here, have cash to buy a brand new 'cheap nissan' 2012 GTR (which i dont plan to buy).... can the poor do the same? i dont see the connection there.
or like the way my 350/370 would always get confused for some kinda exotic or porsche

I will forever be a nissan guy, it was pretty much my first love and my door way into performance cars....although my first cars were hondas :/

but amongst all the soup of brands readily available to the average consumer, i dont think anyone really stands out....i love all cars....thats just the car guy in me