View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 09:40 AM   #138 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Well, i just got the car back from the body shop and i'm happy with the result. Its nice not having the car look like i picked it up at a junkyard anymore

I put the Nissan/TwinTurbo badges on when i got home. I figure if i have one of the few cars in the world that i'm not a ricer for putting a 'Twin Turbo' badge on, so i might as well, right?

It was pretty funny... at a meet someone inquired as to how i had managed to have no rock chips on my front bumper. Expecting to hear that i had some magical invisible chip protection that was less noticeable that clear-bra, i think he was disappointed when i told him that i had just had the bumper repainted.

Only thing left to in the immediate future is to change the springs from Tein to Eibach (Which will raise the car up a bit), allowing me to remove one of the camber shims up front which will cure my rubbing and allow me to run my 275's up front with no issues.

Last edited by Jeffblue; 10-27-2011 at 09:44 AM.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote