Thread: 5.0
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 09:11 AM   #2450 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

The s is an amazing car. If you get it, you have to understand you aren't getting power though. Your rsx probably puts the same to the wheels, and if you have an s, the k is a much better motor than the f. There is no torque down low, and it can get aggravating to dd.

On the other hand, it's a blast to drive, and a bone stock s2k is the only car I've sold that I would buy again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster89 View Post
Thanks. I have been a little sketchy, being an import fan, going to mustang forums, but luckily the370z has plenty support for subie and stangs. The s2000 guys are pretty helpful. and obviously the370z is the best car forum i've come across, the close second being the pontiac fiero guys. (kinda still miss that car).

I do a lot of TSB and claims sorting, as well as incentives, and deals that come along. luckily my girlfriend of two years' father works for ford so new may very well be a more attractive than usual option with the 5.0

the stang hurts my head. the 5.0 is something-even with the auto-that i thought i would never find in a mustang! its really quite nice, didn't get a chance to really play around with sync. it seams that it may beat out the Z in reliability. if not solely for the fact ford seems actually interested in working out the kinks.

But I always go back to that s2000. not the hottest girl at the club, but you can be damn sure she is the freakiest. honestly this little 4 cyl girl has an x factor.

looks definately go to the Z, and my girlfriend will definitely approve of the Z. she thinks the s2k is ugly( i didn't push the issue like i wanted) and she doesn't understand the dif between the 5.0 and a dishwasher.

Winter driving in wisconsin is kinda an issue.

*sigh*