View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 11:57 PM   #65 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
I didn't know you could roll your windows down by pressing the unlock button on the key fob for a few seconds
Lol... hey newbie. You can do it to every nissan and infiniti over 21k. Lol. You can also roll them up by inserting the key in the door and holding it in the lock position.

What I didn't know about my Z is that it would attract Idiot Dodge Caliber drivers to ride my azz just cuz I'm driving a lil spirited on my own accord.
I also didn't know that an idiot 08 mustang gt driver would join in on the douchebaggery.
I didn't expect for my Z to make the mustang driver look like a fool. I did however, expect my Z to make the caliber driver look like a fool.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote