View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 09:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbenetto View Post
What about tein springs? They seem to have the drop i am looking for and are reasonably priced... I'm only looking to go an inch at the max.
being real here, the swifts are head and shoulders above the other options from a dynamics perspective.

The tein's are prone to sagging after a while. Most guys I've seen running them are dealing with sag 6-12 months in.

Eibachs are fine, but there's a reason most guys dump them for something else.

I was initially scared of the swifts due to DD-ability of the drop, but I was very glad I went with them. I swapped them out for V3's, and even with that direct comparison, the swifts teamed with the stock tokicos held their own very well.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote