View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 07:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShow View Post
I've been searching the DIY fog threads and could not locate where there is a cheaper switch. I have been searching all over the forums and vendors sites looking for a cheaper switch to connect to the Evo R fog. I am going to order the EvoR as soon as Jay replies, and all I need now is the switch. If you or someone can locate me to a cheaper switch on a website or somewhere I can purchase it, it would really help me because I cannot find it.
If you want a switch that has an OEM look to it, you can keep searching, another option is to go to autozone and get whichever switch you like that fill fit in one of the blanks after you drill it out to the correct size. Just another option...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote