View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 05:25 PM   #6702 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
hahaha i did the same to a 90's boosted civic on my way home yesterday. when i downshifted his eyes popped open in shock. then i smoked him off the line at the following redlight when he thought his 4-banger could hold up. thats 3 boosted civics i've beat so far. only one to get me had 450 whp and drag radials on it and he my front tires were at the back of his door at the line at 1/8 mile. give me a quarter and hes done
Might wanna edit this posts cause 'spirited driving' on the street is forbidden...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
i took an extra careful listen on my dfrive home last nite and from 3-4K rpm i hear nothing but beatiful exhaust tones. only "off" sound i get is that vibration i was talking about at around 2500-3000 rpm and its not bad at all.
Have you checked to make sure every bolt was tightened down, and that under the car the pipes aren't too close to a frame support? If you can get it on a lift and check when the pipes are warm to make sure there is enough clearance...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14