View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 02:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
emx620
Base Member

Drives: '10 370Z
emx620 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexRaymond19 View Post
Hey guys, haven't posten in a while, but I have a quick question. I have been noticing as of late that I'm getting really bad traction. Even with the vdc on when I get to around 5500-6000 rpms under wot the wheels break loose in first gear. I thought it was just bad conditions, but even when it is bone dry out it's still happening. Now I can deal with it, but the dame thing happened in second gear today, which leads me to believe there is something wrong... I only have a CIA done to it, so it's not because of too much hp (if such a thing exists) and the tires still look brand new. Hardly any ware. Any ideas? Thanks!

Oh yeah, and my starts/launches seem normal enough... And I have also noticed that i can take the rpms a hair past 8000. Is that normal? Did I get some factory freak 370z?
Have you checked your tire pressure? I thought I needed new rear tires due to a loss in traction, and then found out ALL my tires were around 25PSI instead of the rated 36PSI. After they filled them to the proper level, my traction is much better.
emx620 is offline   Reply With Quote