View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 12:04 PM   #35 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt@UAMotorsports View Post
Thanks mike your completely right it is reduction of lift. This will require the removal of the fender liner because it is a full inch wider or you can try to stretch the top of the liner and cut the rear to fit. I will work on a channel guide for a cover as well

Also I would reccommend a clear 3M bra for the fender to eliminate the risk of rock chips
First, I have to ask... There are people who think our pudgy cars need to be wider?

Also, clearbra does not eliminate that risk entirely. It merely diminishes the effect of small rocks. You get a big enough rock in there, you'll have a chip through the clear that will require you to remove the CB to fix. It's expensive. Trust me. I've done it.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote