View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 07:10 PM   #6698 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glokwork View Post
that's weird i never noticed it before on your vids but i see what you mean now. the angle from the dummy foglight was awesome but looks like anything near the rear of the car is gonna have shitty audio. i might hang on to it for a couple weeks and get some footage then return it, i gotta build up the turbo fund
A $270 camera isn't gonna help that fund too much... might get you a few spark plugs haha.

But yeah, anywhere on the rear bumper and you're gonna get it, haven't noticed it whenever I have it mounted on the side windows. That's my usual mount. Which is why I want another, then I can do different views on the same ride. The goal is to have several hahaha Then piece them all together to make better canyon run vids...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14