View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 06:16 PM   #23 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismoracer View Post
When i had mine alot of ppl thought nice body kit etc...they thought it was aftermarket. But they were not in awe about it. They were more like its okay....they preferred the new challenger. Ppl in the south like their american muscle over any import. Oddly i didnt have too many that wanted to race. They didnt know it comes like that and of course they didnt like the spoiler. Regardless if it looks good or not, ppl down south dont like spoilers.
I actually don't get a lot of looks here in El Paso Tx. However, when I lived in WA state and drove my 05 350z with the full V2 nismo body kit, got a whole lot of attention. I just think it depends on the location of where you are like Nismoracer says. I think the community around here are more into Mustangs and Camaros.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote