View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 05:38 PM   #6681 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
like i said before though i keep getting mistaken for being boosted from the F.I. hiss when i let off at low speed like pullin up to a redlight or stop sign lol
I do this purposely when idiots in hondas and RSX's and SRT4's pull up next to me. I had an SRT4 follow me on the way home last night for a bit, then he roared up beside me, I never even acknowledged his presence, then he dropped back, listened for a bit and popped through two gears to let the bov make it's presence known, to where I just downshifted and let off the gas. To which there was a nice loud hiss followed by the DSM revving to the next gear. He politely drove on his way... Idiot wanted to mess with me on a public road at night up hill... Stupid kids and their cheap power...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
Cwis you may have to help me with the whole video embedding thing i've never had to do that on here yet.
You got it.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14